Ahad, 21 Ogos 2011

We Love Each Other..



Hello..see u again in the next entry... my name is farah wahidah binti ahmad shafie.. i am 20 years old. Today i want to tell about my lovely family...  My lovely family consists of only 7 members: my mom, my sisters, my younger brother and me. It was bigger when my Dad was alive. He died from a heart attack when I was nearly19 years old.. Not realizing how tragic and irrevocable the event of his death was for my Mom and my elder brother, I could not utter even a tear. I was not being merciless or cruel toward my father, for I loved him very much and tried to spend as much time with him as I could. 

My father’s name is Ahmad shafie bin abdul hamid... he is a good man... he love his family... my mother’s name is khalijah binti zawawi.. she work as clerk at Jabatan Kerja Raya.. she is 45 years old. She like to cooking and sewing.. she is caring, hardworking and like to watching television.

                                                               my father and my mother

I have a sister. My sister’s name farah nadiah binti ahmad shafie. She is a 22 years old. She study at Universiti Pertahanan nasional Malaysia (upnm). She like to reading book. She is a good sister. She love her siblings.

                                                                my sister and me

Then, i want to tell about My younger sisters.. first, about  Farah syafiqah binti ahmad shafie..she is 17 years old.. but she is not well because she hot fever 16 years ago.. now, she stay at home with other sister. Second,  about farah asyikin binti ahmad shafie. She is 16 years old... she study at sekolah menengah kebangsaan sultan abdul aziz.. her hobby is surfing internet. Third about farah ain nabilah binti ahmad shafie. She is 13 years old.she study same school with farah asyikin.. her hobby is watching movie. Lastly about my only younger brother.. muhammad aiman firdaus binti ahmad shafie. He is 10 years old.. his hobby is playing games. (ps2), he is a naughty boy but i love his very much.

                                                           my younger brother with me


                                                                     my love siblings


                                                                Farah Asyikin with me

                                                                     farah ain nabilah with me


                                                                      
Thats all about my family. I hope we always love each other... <3 <3


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan